Our cask ales are all available at trade prices to pubs, clubs, hotels, cafes, restaurants and other retail outlets throughout Wharfedale and the surrounding local area. Our beers are also available for charity events and local beer festivals at trade prices.
Wharfedale Brewery produces five core beers, a number of specials and a collaboration brew with our neighbours Ilkley Brewery.
The Wharfedale Range:
- Wharefdale Blonde (3.9%) - a refreshing, zesty session ale: AVAILABLE ALL YEAR ROUND
- Wharfedale Best (4.0%) - a traditional Yorkshire bitter: AVAILABLE ALL YEAR ROUND
- Wharfedale Black (3.7%) - a sarisfying dark mild: AVAILABLE AUTUMN/WINTER
- Wharfedale IPA (5.5%) - a hoppy India pale ale: SMALL BATCH - ADVANCE ORDERS
- Wharfedale Amarillo (5.0%) - an amarillo hopped Yorkshire ale: SMALL BATCH - ADVANCE ORDERS
- Wharfedale/Ilkley XPA (4.0%) - an extra special pale ale: SMALL BATCH - ADVANCE ORDERS
We keep our beers at cellar temperature so whether you collect the barrels yourself or require delivery they should be ready to rack and tap within 24 hours. Introductory offers and bulk buy discounts available. Please contact us for prices.
We have fostered close relationships with a number of leading UK craft brewers and we are able to offer retail outlets casks from other breweries at similar prices to those charged for our own.